IF YOU WISH TO RETURN GOODS ACCEPTANCE OF THE RETURN IS SOLELY AT BLUEPRINT DIESEL’S DISCRETION.
You must inspect parts upon receipt and notify Blueprint Diesel of any defect or incorrect supply within 24 hours. Blueprint Diesel will then issue you with a form to complete and return to us with the item in question within 7 working days of supply. You can find the form with the complete returns guidelines here.
If you fail to initially notify Blueprint Diesel of any alleged default within 24 hours of supply, the goods shall be presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from defect.
If the defect is due to damage in transit the above applies, and you must also notify the carrier within 7 working days.
Once Blueprint Diesel has received the returned item and had a chance to perform a basic inspection on the item and determine that the part is defective or incorrectly supplied, we will then initiate the replacement / refund process.
Blueprint Diesel may accept goods returned without cause for credit but this is at the discretion of Blueprint Diesel. This will incur a handling fee of 10% of the value of the returned goods plus any freight. In any event, the goods must be returned in the condition in which they were delivered and with all packaging material, accessories, brochures, manuals and instruction material in as new condition as is reasonably possible in the circumstances. Please see below for the product return requirements. Please take care to package your return carefully. Blueprint Diesel is not responsible for damage or a lost product(s) caused by shipping. Any damage or subsequent failure of the hardware product related to inappropriate packaging will result in additional charges for the repair of the product.
Any goods supplied by Blueprint Diesel can only be covered by the express warranty, if any, of the manufacturer of such Goods and any such warranty shall be void if you replace any Goods supplied or proposed to be supplied by Blueprint Diesel with goods supplied by any other entity.
Any variation in the price of the originally supplied item and a replacement item is to be paid on top of the original price and freight shown on the initial invoice.
No credits or exchanges for
- Returned items that failed due to an accident, purchaser’s abuse, neglect or failure to operate in accordance with instructions provided in the owner’s manual(s) supplied.
- Returned items that failed due to incorrect voltage or improper wiring.
- Returned items that failed due to rain, excessive humidity, corrosive environments or other contaminants.
- Any product failure caused by installing or operating product under conditions not in accordance with installation and operation guidelines.
- Any product damaged by contact with tools or surroundings.
- Returned items with cosmetic defects that do not interfere with product functionality.
- Returned items that have been used.
- Returned items that are incomplete or defaced.
- Returned items purchased at a discounted price where the purchase price was reduced due to damage or use.
- Returned items that are different from that described on the form or different from what was authorised for return.
- Returned items that have been sourced from a sample where there has been no machine or engine serial number supplied.
- Returned items that were special ordered or custom configured.
- Freight damaged items. If your shipment arrives damaged, you must take clear photographs of the damage, note the damage on the carrier's delivery record in accordance with the carrier's policy, save the merchandise in the original box and packing it arrived in, and arrange for a carrier inspection of damaged merchandise.
For Blueprint Diesel to accept a request for a manufacturer’s warranty claim the parts MUST:
- Not have failed due to incorrect installation
- Not show signs of damage from tools or surroundings
- Not have been purchased at a discounted price where the purchase price was reduced due to damage or use
- Have been sourced using the serial number of the machine and the engine that the part is required for – Not from a sample
- Still be within the manufacturer’s warranty period
The customer must also request our warranty form to authorise the initiation of a warranty claim and understands that the final decision comes down to the manufacturer, NOT Blueprint Diesel.